What It Does For You
- Promotes healthy gums and overall oral health when used as part of the Glister Oral Care System.
- Slides easily between teeth for safe, effective cleaning action
- Removes plaque from between the teeth and just below the gumline
- Can get into tight spaces thanks to its flat shape.
Why You Would Like It
The Glister Multi-Action Dental Floss gently stimulates the gums while removing plaque from between the teeth and just below the gumline.
This tape-style floss has a flat shape, allowing it to get into tight spaces, and has a naturally derived wax coating. The strong thread resists shredding, and is easy to control and guide inside your mouth. This product promotes healthy gums and enhances overall oral health when used as part of the Glister Oral Care System.
Facts For You
Glister Multi-Action Dental Floss thread is:
It efficiently removes plaque from between the teeth and below the gumline by 68%*
A remarkable 95% of panelists felt that their mouth was cleaner after using Glister Multi-Action Dental Floss as part of the Glister Oral Care System.
*Based on Scientific Literature, Carr. et al., 2000
- Removes plaque from between the teeth
- Cleans and stimulates gums
- Flat ribbon shape
- Coated with a naturally derived wax
- Provides up to 166 uses per 50m container
How To Use
This product is for STEP 2: FLOSS of the Glister Oral Care System. Use at night.
- Use after brushing. Pull out 12-18” (30-45 cm) of floss and wrap around the middle fingers.
- Using your thumbs and fingers, gently work the floss between teeth to just below the gum line. Slide the floss against the surface of each tooth.
- Floss both sides of every tooth. Don’t forget the back of the last tooth on both sides, top and bottom. When the floss becomes frayed or dirty, shift to a fresh section of floss.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I use Glister Multi-Action Dental Floss?
Flossing is a vital part of your oral care routine. If you do not floss, you could be leaving certain areas of your teeth uncleaned. In addition, using floss daily promotes healthy gums and enhances overall oral health.
Why is Glister Multi-Action Dental Floss flat?
While floss comes in a variety of shapes, the Glister team selected the flat tape because it is ideal for a wide variety of users. It slips easily between even tightly spaced teeth, resists shredding, and is easy to control and guide inside the mouth.
How often should I use Glister Multi-Action Dental Floss?
Dental experts recommend that you floss at least once a day, after brushing. You can also floss after meals or anytime you feel it is necessary.